www.Aka.ms/yourpc - Link Your Computer
In today’s article, we are going to share the details of www.aka.ms/yourpc with the help of www.aka.ms/yourpc, you can manage all your phone apps on your PC. You can see the information like messages, notifications, galleries, can manage any other app on Windows PC with the help of one app namely Windows Phone App or aka ms yourpc.
Install Your Phone App on Windows 10 PC to Use www.Aka.ms/yourpc to Link Windows PC with Phone
Let us begin, please pay close attention to the steps.
- Click the start button.
- Search for the setting
- In the setting tab, click update security
- You now need to press “check for update” Once you have done this, you can download and install the Windows Operating system and can install all the pending Windows OS updates. After the updates get complete, you may now see a feature stating Link to windows PC to your phone activated on your computer. So, this was all about how you can update your system and make it compatible to access your phone.
- Hit the Start Button on computer.
- Now, select the Microsoft Store button, ( you may also take help of the search button up there to find your mobile)
- If you are not able to find it, go to your mobile, open the app; your phone app (your phone app download- from the play store)
- Add the same email id, you used on your computer, in your mobile device, and search for “your computer” you will see the name of your computer on your mobile screen, select and click on Link to Windows OS”
- open the app on the computer and hit the button “Send Notification” for final approval of the linking both the devices. (may use www aka ms yourphonepin for the verification)
- Visit the link – www.aka.ms/yourpc
- If your Samsung device is compatible, then it will automatically redirect you to the Microsoft store for downloading the app.
- You may get redirected to Google play store for downloading and installing the app – your phone Companion – link to windows PC.
- Install the app.
- You have two options for Signing in, you may either enter your email id to sign in or chose the QR Code option to sign in and link your phone with your PC.
- Click on continue.
- You will be asked to give permission to send and review message, select “allow”
- To enable make and manage phone calls, select “allow”.
- You will be asked to give access to your contacts, select “allow” or enabled that.
- Click continue and move further.
- Click on “Let’s Stay Connected”
- You may ignore the battery optimization or may select the option as per your need.
How to Connect Phone to Windows with Aka.ms/linkyourphone App?
How to Download and Connect www.Aka.ms/yourpc App for Android 7.0 or Above?
The following steps will tell you how to connect your phone to a Windows computer with aka.ms/phonelinkqrc feature.
That’s all about the www.aka.ms/yourpc – How to Link Phone to Windows PC using Your Phone App? I hope you guys like this article, and it’s helped you a lot, but if you are facing any problem related to this www.aka.ms/yourpc, then feel free to leave a comment in the comment section. I like helping everyone. Thanks!